Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Think green

An Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the rain fall softly upon your fields. And the sun shine warm upon your face.
Top of the morning' to you.....(and the rest of the day to 'me self!)
May there always be work for you to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you

I have always thought this to be a nice composition. Never really read it til today!Still very much in step with this century.
Thinking green has multiple meanings.  Of course, the amount of coins collected and saved in the bank must be thought of first and protected.  Without good stewardship, you are lost not to mention broke!
I used to have my Daddy drive and drive to see the end of the rainbow so I could see if that pot of gold idea was real.  Of course, as we drove, the light shifted, the moisture in the sky disappeared and the rainbow was no longer visible before we even got there.

Thinking green: this is the moment you need to think of all those jealousies and unfounded insecurites and toss 'em out of your life! That is all I am going to say about that.

Thinking green is our whole ecology protection theme of this generation.  There are so many cool approaches to conservation.  I even bought a swaddling wrap for the new grand that is made of bamboo, recycled stuff, but soft as velvet.
Heather's husband is a McGee, so I am well up on this green stuff and homage there unto!
I am even having green beer this evening along with the stir fry(green) bok choy! Bet that will be a hit!

Find someone and hug 'em; might be a thrilling experience!

Just a side note:  look at the number of packets left. Yikes it is getting near to download date.
My cousin Bobbie Carol asked me to switch to stevia, which we did, just kept deleting one blue packet a day.  If this was going to be a girl I would have chosen the pink packets and then I really would be on her list!



Til next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment